So, we have this baby named Lucy who is super cool. She is just pure joy. My parents came and stayed with these kiddos while we went on a cruise (next post) and my dad said, "this baby is amazing. she just sleeps, eats, smiles and laughs all day". It's true. I'm not a morning person but when I go to get Lucy in the morning, the minute she sees me she gives me huge smiles and it's contagious. She can cheer even the grumpiest of grumpies. She just turned 4 months and we had her doc. appointment today. 25 inches long (75-90%) and 14 lbs. 13 oz. (75%)
I'm first, yesss. What a cutie pie. I really loved holding her and having her sleep in my arms when you were here. She giggles when her swing hits the wall! Kinda like how Joey used to giggle when he hit his head against the wall, repetitively. It's all genetics. Loved seeing you guys! Happy Memphis-ing.
I have worked for years trying to teach my kids that violence isn't funny, with no success; it looks like they are just born with it. What a cutie pie! We had so much fun with you guys on the cruise! I wish we could do it again right now.
Such a pretty girl and I am finally seeing Luke in her. Cute little giggles and fun to have a brother to play with and entertain. It was sooooo fun to see you and play with you guys. I am working on a fun movie and I will send the DVD
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
8 comments:
I'm first, yesss. What a cutie pie. I really loved holding her and having her sleep in my arms when you were here. She giggles when her swing hits the wall! Kinda like how Joey used to giggle when he hit his head against the wall, repetitively. It's all genetics. Loved seeing you guys! Happy Memphis-ing.
Love the video. I like how she is hitting the wall and loving it. Good job Luke. Make her tough.
And we're going to see her so so soon!
It's kinda good that Lucy thinks violence is so funny. That's kind of a must when you have an older brother.
I have worked for years trying to teach my kids that violence isn't funny, with no success; it looks like they are just born with it. What a cutie pie!
We had so much fun with you guys on the cruise! I wish we could do it again right now.
Such a pretty girl and I am finally seeing Luke in her. Cute little giggles and fun to have a brother to play with and entertain. It was sooooo fun to see you and play with you guys. I am working on a fun movie and I will send the DVD
Oh Katie, she's so cute! But what do you expect with you and Joey as parents?
She is so so beautiful! Good work you guys!
Post a Comment