Saturday, September 6, 2008

gotta crawl gotta crawl ...

to the lukapook ball, to the ball to the ball.

On August 20th (Luke's 8 month old birthday) - he embarked on his first crawl changing our lives - we are now entering into responsible parenthood. He's pulling himself up to standing too. I'm realizing I can't leave him unattended AT ALL or it's nothing but trouble, bumps and bruises. It's so fun though. GOOD JOB LUKEY!

12 comments:

Abs said...

Luke really is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. I just wanted to tell you that I loved that you came and visited me the other day. You are welcome ANY TIME! It totally broke up my week of potty training. After you left I thought of about a million more things we could have talked about. Thanks for being so easy to chat with and for getting in touch with me!!!

The Happy Lees said...

ya it's exciting at first, then you wished your baby didn't crawl around and get into everything. Solomon is into everything right now. Church is a nightmare. The countdown to nursery has begun.

i'm not sure how to answer your questions on our blog except by commenting on your blog. the orange remedy myspace site doesn't have any orange remedy songs on it yet. the 4 yo baby songs i recorded a couple months ago. it's just me and my little recording set up. i'm a partner with the toy company garageco toys. www.garagecotoys.com

give a shout out to joey. yesterday I had a Joey flashback. I was up in Logan climbing china cave with Anthony Chertudi and his girlfriend. We use to punch up to logan after school to climb...pete, tony, joey...it was my first time climing in a long time. i'm way too fat now but anthony is climbing better than ever.

ok, got to jet.

Christie said...

Awww, big boy!

kate said...

loved it! hearing how excited and cute your voice was almost made me cry. you are such a sweet mommy. we're planning to come to memphis over christmas break, hope we catch you there!

edith said...

He is so leggery (regular) to crawl right on time for his age. You must be a model mom.

Holly said...

Lukey Lukey, he's our man, if he can't crawl then no one can!!!!!!! Yay for Luke!!!!!!

The Gainors said...

and a happy time we'll have there- i don't know anyone else who knows that song. that's why i love you. i've hung out with emily for the last 2 days and it has made me miss you and the days of machida so much.

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Way to go Luke.. Camden your little crawling buddy misses you!!

Star said...

Too cute! He is such a handsome little guy, I hope we are still on for a wedding in about 23 years or so. The land of mobility is crazy huh, I wish they would be little blobs a bit longer, is that rude? Isabelle has taken off like a rocket. She climbed the stairs a few weeks ago and freaked me out, and she just finished her first symphony. Tee hee, just kidding about the symphony but she really is climbing stairs. My other kids were not this crazy. I think she just watches them and wants to be big too. Are you guys coming this way for the holidays?

victoria said...

speed demon! That's so very darling little Luke. Congrats on the big milestone.

A Wrinkle in Time said...

how cute is that!! They grow up so fast huh!!

THE BLAIRS said...

Hey I missed you at lunch group wednesday!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed