Friday, April 18, 2008

George Washington?



Why did it take us so long to do the diaper on the head trick? Seriously - it may be a comedic given but hey we're new. So - here's our colonial Luke. I don't know why I think this is so funny, but come on - he's pretty cute right?

9 comments:

victoria said...

Aye, he is a right handsomme gentle man. He ffurly wille go downe in history as owne of the finefft.

Rachel said...

The only thing that could have made the picture better would have been Luke sitting next to a cherry tree. :) I like your new look for the blog. Where'd you find it?

edith said...

Geesh! I've never done the diaper on the head trick. I've only got one kid left to try it on, now. How did I miss that?
He's so dang handsome. He never looks bad.

kate said...

hee hee. hee hee hee hee hee. hee ha har har har HAAAAAAA!

Starley Family said...

Luke's expression makes this photo!!! I love it.

adventure knitter said...

that is sooo funny! my kids are HOW old and we've never done that trick...maybe with this next one... that's totally funny!

Kyle said...

Katie you are definitely original! I've never seen this one! I love it!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

I've got to try this with Maya! Thanks for the idea!

Christie said...

I have personally never seen the diaper/ George Washington trick. and I've had four. He looks very handsome. What a sweety, I've never seen him you know? :-)

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed