Monday, March 3, 2008

Like Cousin like cousin?

Some of Luke's aunties have sent photos of his cousins and it's fun to see some similarities.


Katie Pulsipher


Cole Cresap


Anderson Songer


Truman Songer

4 comments:

victoria said...

I think Katie Pulsipher is the winner. Funny how all those different expressions make him look like different people. Cute, cute. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Starley Family said...

I was thinking it was a tie between Katie and Anderson. Ah well...we all know Luke's the cutest anyway. Just kidding. Such a fun family.

kate said...

cute lil bubs. i will squish his cheeks when i see him in two weeks!

Jessica Davis said...

Hey Katie, this is your old roommate Jessica (Nally) Davis from Millrace. My cousin Liesel just emailed me your blog link in case I wanted to check it out...and I did! It's so fun to see what you're up to and to see your cute little boy. I hope all is well for you. It's fun to catch up on your life a little bit. :)

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed