
So I guess there is a new series on the Smithsonian Channel called "Stories from the Vault" hosted by Tom Cavanaugh. Who is that? Well - a lot of my co-workers know him from the TV Show "Ed" but I know him as J.D.'s brother from Scrubs. Anyway - you'll never guess whose vault he chose to explore for an upcoming episode. That is right -- the creepy and kinda cooky vault at The National Museum of Dentistry! (ps - for those of you who don't know - that's where I work... and shame on you for not knowing me better.) Yeah, so Joey and I are eating lunch in the Conference Room and we see J.D.'s brother walk by. Joey always teases me that I think TV is real life. Like when we first got married and I was on a 'Friends' kick - I'd talk about Chandler, Joey and Pheobe like I truly was friends with the Friends. And now it's Dwight, Jim and Pam... and J.D., Turk and Elliott. (again shame on you if you don't know that those are references to The Office and Scrubs) So - back to the story. I see J.D.'s brother walk by and it's just normal to me because J.D. is an old friend and I guess his brother was in town for a visit. But then - I realized it was really HIM! Tom Cavanaugh at our little museum. I ran out and met him and he was super funny. I guess he has two kids - a 4 month old and 20 month old so he was saying he didn't get much sleep. So - that's really all. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm famous and my museum is famous. Ok, just as long as you know.
7 comments:
I had to remind myself of the same thing when I saw Locke, I mean Terry O'Quinn on the NCR trail. And shame on YOU if you don't know what show I'm referencing.
No fair- I LOVED ED! He was also on a show that aired like 2 episodes called love monkeys or something. We thought is was funny but apparently it wasn't. But I'm totally jelous that you're famous. How does it feel?
cool. my only claim to fame is once i saw jerry springer in the airport in rome. he was really short.
Hey this is my first attempt to blog or comment or whatever I am doing! I just wanted to say that I once saw Emilio Estavez at the canyons ski resort in park city and was all Emelio realy loud and then just disapeared in the crowd so that he didn't know who yelled. Awsome huh
Yay, for Katie. I was hoping he'd interview you for the show! You are the expert on teeth!
Katie, that is so cool! I LOVED the show ED...I know some may think I am crazy...I have always said, that is one boxed TV set I would buy, but they don't have it...DANG too bad I didn't know you were going to meet him, I would have had you ask him about that for me!!! oh, and since some people are stating their claims to fame...I saw Larry King at the movie theater once...he's really old. and hunched over.
I can't believe I missed this blog. You are so cool Katie!
Post a Comment