Friday, November 9, 2007

And so it continues...



21 weeks .........................29 weeks .................

"SOOOOO BIG!" - to be said in a mommy voice

34 Weeks

Hiding a watermelon under my shirt? Oh no - it's all me and the babe. I'm only 34 weeks today and I've already gained 30 lbs!! Just in the last month I've gained 2 lbs. a week!! I'm a little nervous about the pound gainage in the next 6 weeks. I feel like I can't get any bigger than this.

Joey and I just went to get our 34 week ultrasound this morning. He is dang cute but he's looking a lot more crowded in there than he did before.... oh I just figured out how to scan him in - take a look! (It's a profile pic - with his hands up next to his face...he's so shy)


Good kid huh? We like him. His little face was pressed right up against my uterine wall so we couldn't get very many good photos. He is head down/bum up and weighs 4 lbs. 11 oz. and is measuring for December 18th.

16 comments:

adrienne and ryan said...

Oh Katie, I feel for you. It's hard to gain weight, but you look great. About a week before I had the Cael I saw a girl say to her friend (while pointing at me) "Woah she's huge." Sadly, I burst into tears. But it really does go away so fast after you have the baby-don't worry!

Weavers said...

Yay for getting fat! Alright, maybe fat's not the right word- But when else can you gain 30 pounds and still look so gorgeous?!?

edith said...

I never gained less than 40 pounds with any baby. How do they recommend 25-35? And this last time, I outweighed Casey for the first and last time in my life. Unless he gets some wasting disease.

edith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edith said...

uhh, sorry

J to the oey said...

your baby looks like Mr. Bean

Selena said...

Ah, but you look so cute Katie! Only a few more weeks! You don't look huge at all, if that's any consolation to ya :) oh, and btw...I gained 50 lbs with brayden...yep you read that right. 50. you know me. I am not a large person...well, at least not NORMALLY. that time in my life was an exception.

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm jealous!

caleb said...

you had thirty pounds to gain anyway, you skinny. but it is definitely tough to feel so big, that last months is the toughest, but makes you that much more ready to just be done. then labor isn't so scary but more of a relief! we're so excited for you. p.s.if you move to pittsburgh we will too, kay?

kate said...

oops. that comment was by kate, i guess caleb was signed into his email

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Katie, you look cute. You don't look like you've gained that much...seriously, you just look like silly Katie with a watermelon in there! Can't wait to meet your little guy!

Starley Family said...

Don't worry you look fabulous! I refused to look at the scale my entire pregnancy with Katelyn for that exact reason (I only asked what the total was 3 days from delivery so I had reference). Why, oh, why didn't I do that this time?

Weavers said...

No sleep 'til Brookly!...alright, maybe some sleep, but wahoo New York here we come!

I tagged you, so come check out my blog.

Shelley said...

Hey, I bet you won't match my 52 lb gainage! Ha ha! At least the first 25 always come off in the first two weeks. Fastest weight loss plan ever!

Clint C. said...

Is he here yet? Is he here yet? We're waiting with bated breath! Let us know when he gets here!!

Kyle said...

Hi there Katie! This is Jennifer Frank! I just got into blogging and I love it! You are super cute! I'm so excited for you to have a baby!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed