Jenny and me - Times Square
Tiffany Jensen, Rex and Jenny - Central Park
Rex and Jenny came out to visit us March 20-28 and we all went up to New York of a few days. We saw tons of shows and ate awesome food. It was so good to be with those two. We also got to see Tiffany Jensen and Andrew and Mindy Georgi.
Joey and I saw: Hairspray, Spelling Bee, Jersey Boys and The Pirate Queen.
Jenny & Rex saw: The Drowsey Chaperone, Wicked and Spelling Bee.
Good times.
3 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! I'm excited you are starting a blog. I'll be checking, so keep posting!
Hey Katieandjoey! I will love to read your blog! We have one too, but I have to figure out the address and then I'll send it to you. You are cool. :)
kateandcaleb
hey you guys, we're eager to hear more of your goings on! post, post, post!
Post a Comment