In attendance: (from school): Catie Joy and Kasey; (neighbors): Stephanie, Layla and AJ; (church): Audrey and Bennett; (cousins): Malan, Jane, Olivia and Emme
That is the PURPLEST PARTY I have ever seen!! And such cute faces among all that purple! Freddy seemed to enjoy being right in the middle of the action. I guess Lucy's birthday is now officially over until next year . .??? She is the cutest six year old ever! And what a fun mom she has!!!
So purple!! Hosting parties AND babysitting your crazy sister in law's kids for four days, huh? No biggie! I love that cute donkey on the wall...how can you say you're not artistic? Everyone looks so happy. Well done, birthday fairy mommy!
Gorgeous purple cake! Sometime you have to explain how you did that. This Lucy has a lot of friends and I can see why! Look at that look of appreciation she gives when she opens a present. Best darn purple party ever.
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
4 comments:
That is the PURPLEST PARTY I have ever seen!! And such cute faces among all that purple! Freddy seemed to enjoy being right in the middle of the action. I guess Lucy's birthday is now officially over until next year . .??? She is the cutest six year old ever! And what a fun mom she has!!!
So purple!! Hosting parties AND babysitting your crazy sister in law's kids for four days, huh? No biggie! I love that cute donkey on the wall...how can you say you're not artistic? Everyone looks so happy. Well done, birthday fairy mommy!
Gorgeous purple cake! Sometime you have to explain how you did that. This Lucy has a lot of friends and I can see why! Look at that look of appreciation she gives when she opens a present. Best darn purple party ever.
Looks so fun!
Post a Comment