cody's superpower is knowing when someone is taking a picture
this is the first time since dental school (7 years) that I've seen Erin and Rachel so it was so good.
Not as many husbands. Something about working at their jobs? Nate is actually just home on his lunch.
And our ever growing garden of kids
Dental Reunion --- extended
Holly in Farmington. It had been way too long and was so fun to catch up with this dear friend. I wish we lived closer! She just happened to be visiting Utah as well.
The Macdonalds!
If anyone knows me - they know I love me some Macdonald kids! Love em love em.
dearest of dears
KinderfarmTimes
One night Edith made us amazing peach waffles and then we all went out for a quintuple date of disc golf
mike always tells the best stories
The Jamisons! Twins and snakes!
I love this picture.
it was so fun to meet nora and charley!! And feed them and then put them in their bassinet SIDE BY SIDE!
these two were more excited about meeting Evan's ball python
those girls are lucky. i'm a little jealous of them because I know these two are going to be singing them "secawet song" and other such hits
Los Burtons!!
These guys built a house in Huntsville!! We happened to show up on moving day and helped them move in. It's a beautiful house and it made me more excited about moving to Huntsville someday.
The Burtons have a match for each of our kids. They actually get closer and closer in age until Freddy and Gideon who are 1 day apart! While the men were hauling the heavy stuff, I stayed with the kids. So I got a picture of the Burton/Hale match-ups in age.
Freddy and Gideon
Maryanne and Arta
Everett and Lucy
Summit and Luke
WWBH night at the Borgs.
This was a cheek achy kind of night. Lots of funny stories and people. "timOthy? preesent"
Truman and Luke
The last day of our trip these boys were Jake and Joey's caddies and drove their golf carts all over - doing donuts in fairways and not listening to instructions. It sounds like they had the time of their lives. And these are the only pictures I found on Joey's phone from that day. So they must have found a frog on their adventure as well. 






















3 comments:
Glorious Utah!!! So many dear places and faces! Thank you, thank you for documenting it!
Glorious Utah!!! So many dear places and faces! Thank you, thank you for documenting it!
Love those sunset shots at the kinderfarm!
Post a Comment