| June 25, 2012 |
July 5, 2012
| July 25, 2012 |
| July 25, 2012 |
This champ weighed in at 16 lbs. 1 oz. (90%) with a height of 25.8 inches (90%).
(at 4 months Luke was 17 lbs. 3 oz., 25.75 inches and Lucy was 14 lbs. 13 oz., 25 inches)
| Luke at 4 months |
| Lucy at 4 months |
4 comments:
I am sooooooo happy I met her this week! You are a sweety sweet for driving down to our hotel on such short notice.
Hah! If you took Luke's face and Lucy's face and added them together and divided by 2 you'd get Maryanne! She's a perfect mix!
BTW tell Kate I'm sorry to be the source of her kids getting hand-foot-and-mouth disease. Because they will, they will. And I hope Lucy is feeling better. Rosalie came down with it yesterday at the swimming pool. She lay on a towel and cried and cried because she was "homesick" and her mean ol' mommy wouldn't make everyone else get out of the pool so we could leave.
lol. oh my gosh. that onesie. So funny!
How did I miss this post until now? Love her!!! You have such adorable kids. Love you Kates!
Post a Comment