Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures of the day

Here are two of my best friends from high school (I won't name any names to protect the innocent). I was cleaning out my desk this morning and found this wallet photo they gave me of their professional soccer picture. What a treasure huh? I love these dorks.



Ok, while I'm at it I might as well scan a few more...

Here are some 9th grade Huntsville locals serenading me. Do any of them look familiar?


Here are some blokes partying on graduation night.


And I have no idea why I have this picture. But it's so funny.


And here are some fine looking folk on a beach in California back in ... oh I don't know was it 99? Looking good you guys.


Ok, so totally random. And I'm probably going to be in trouble. But fun right?


8 comments:

Clint C. said...

That last picture was sponsored by me. Yes, if it wasn't for me providing couch and floor space for those four yokels we wouldn't have the Malmborgs we have to day. Your welcome.

kate said...

victoria got the long sexy legs in the family. and i am sad i missed playing soccer with trisha by 1 year, but i'm not sad i missed out on those uniforms. ;) what a fun flashback! my word verification is "redbra." maybe i need some spice in my life? :)

victoria said...

These pics bring me so much joy. I especially love the baby Jake on your porch. And that double date in Tijuana, so great. Ahhh.

Mike McBorg said...

I am dancing in the rain in Nebraska in the third picture. I also don't know why you have that picture, but, based on the sample you have provided, I assume it is because I was in the habit of sending every one I knew pictures of me with my shirt off. I guess I was the Matthew McConaughey of your youth.

Holly said...

Those pics are somethin' else! I wanted first and foremost to mention that I have been keeping up with my Kate through google reader, and have not actually physically visited the blog for 2 moons. I came today and I am in love with the new header picture!!!!!!!!! It is so fabulous and I think Lucy is absolutely STUNNINGLY beautiful! Just sayin'

olderockhouse said...

who'w holding the guitar and Vic and Mike...hot!

Katie B. said...

Whoah! That shirtless dancer was Mike Malmborg? And I thought he was respec'able.

edith said...

I actually like those soccer shirts--they look vaguely like tribal wear. Tough.
My old pictures are an equal mix of embarrassment and nostalgia. But other people's old pictures are pure fun!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed