So, what have I been up to? Oh, there is a NEW PLAYGROUND at the "Blue Lagoon" (better known to readers of this blog as "the murky lagoon where jake and joey swam where there may or may not be cottonmouths") This is right by my house and it's been nice to get outside and play.

luke on his favorite slide. (beautiful "blue lagoon" in background)

photo taken by nephew jack cresap

jack climbing up the slide - he's pretty cool

action shot of luke and his daddy

a feast of wood chips for luke - yum!
13 comments:
I hear that eating wood chips and playing with the cottonmouths is good for growing boys.
I need to find out where this park is! it looks fun!
rookin good - like your new fall pics. How fun that your boy gets to hang out with the cresap boys! That'll beat any soft outta him.
Can you post a new post so I can be the first one to comment?
I LOVE the last photo of Luke standing up with his darling blue beanie! Yay for beanies! You guys are so fun...I want to come play!
What?!?!? No more Joefro??
Ya, where is this park?? Love the pics of you and your cute fam. on the left of your blog - those are pretty recent huh?! So cute!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving Hales! Great family pics...your kid has the best parents ever!
Cute pictures!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi Hales! We need your address. Email me at burnhamchristmascards@hotmail.com
Hi Katie! Are you proud of me for commenting? Now that I'm way into my blog, I feel like I can branch out and start commenting. I love your pictures!
Hi guys, this is your friend Devin Brady. I was looking at the comments on our blog (sometimes your just need reassurance that people like you and think yuor kids are cute, you know?) and saw one from Katie saying you'd move to Boise if we did. Do you really mean it? At first I thought you left the comment back in the old days when you considering partnering up with my rather tight-lipped old man, but then I saw the Nov 2008 date. Well, we're trying to figure out how to get back there in the next few months, so you got a deal.
Also, i think your blog is very funny. You know who else has a really funny one? The meanest Songer of all. By the way, my Songer family rankings for 2008 are out, if you're interested. Hint: Jenny moved up a notch and you stayed the same.
So, you really think that changing the main picture and the background color will fool me? I'm waiting!
Post a Comment