Tuesday, October 14, 2008

jet lag

well, it's 4:30 in the morning and Luke is wide awake. I'm trying to force him back to sleep by letting him cry a bit in the other room (I hate doing that). He's been up for almost 2 hours and I'm feeling the weariness in ma bones. I just want to go to bed so bad. I guess right now it's about 5:30 pm in China. Ok, his crying is getting so sad. I should go.

4 comments:

THE BLAIRS said...

glade you are back home safe and sound! and dont worry a little crying never hurt anyone.

THE BLAIRS said...

glade?!? GLAD oops =)

Burnhams said...

I bet it's nice to be home. I can't wait to see pictures of Luke in China! Parker got really jealous when he heard about Luke's extensive travels around the world. I told him we could hit up Owings Mills mall today to make it up to him.... he wasn't too thrilled, I guess it doesn't really compare.

Meemer said...

uh, good luck with that. and um, pictures please!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed