Monday, September 10, 2007

Truman Joshua Songer

My brother Jake & his wife Rebekah just had a new baby boy - who is only 3 month older than our son will be so we're thinking they'll be bcf's (best cousins forever) He was born Saturday 9/8/7 at 3pm. 7lbs 6oz 20" long.

His name was going to be Thor. I'm not really sure if Jake was joking about that. My mom told me that they named him Thor Jonah (TJ) - so I'm really confused. But then I got an email from Jake and I gotta say that I like Truman A LOT better!

Look at what a cutie he is. Jake & Rebekah make nothing but cuties. Congrats you guys!!


6 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

He is a cutie! They really do have cute kids, don't they?

Burnhams said...

He is so cute!!! I can't wait for our little boys to get here!

kate said...

awwww. what a sweet little pancake squishy face. he will be so excited for his new cousin!

Shelley said...

Oh, he is so cute! I can't wait to meet yours!

Starley Family said...

He is beautiful! It makes me so excited to see people starting to have their babies. It makes me feel like my due date isn't so far away.

Starley Family said...

Hey there. Nate keeps forgetting to give Joey New Moon, so tell him to remind Nate when he sees him at school. Have a good one, Stace

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed