Monday, March 31, 2008

Luke had a blast meeting a lot of his aunts, uncles and cousins for the first time. Thanks everyone for loving our Luke!!

8 comments:

Kyle said...

How fun!!!! I loved seeing all the pictures. What a great way to organize them! The spit up picture is the best :)

Stefani said...

I love this. He is such a cutie. I love the pic of him in the sink. Adorable. It's fun to see your family. Tell them hi

Star said...

We loved watching the slideshow of Luke with all his loved ones! Especially his betrothed, teehee! It was great to see you, even if I crashed the sissy night, by being the non-sissy sissy with a sassy fussy baby. Say that fast 10 times. I loved being there last sunday, Joey gave such a sweet blessing. You have a darling little family. Hugs and squishes!

Meemer said...

i found your bloggy! i gotta say, your baby is adorable. it's nice to see a familiar face.

Likely said...

Dude, KAtie, WHAT IS UP!!!!! I am glad you posted on my blog so we could catch up. I am in Havre de Grace MD - we are practcally neighbors for crying out loud! What brought you to MD????

Cute little man by the way. Our little men could play together.

Burnhams said...

Oh, don't you just love sharing babies with family!?! Luke is so cute. We need to get the boys together again soon.

Starley Family said...

You are so cute Katie! I actually loved the 4 generation shot with your grandma. What good parents to document things so well.

Amber said...

What cute pictures. I really loved his little blessing outfit. The suit and bowtie was a good move. :)

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed