Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Visit From China

My sister-in-law Lisa came from China and got to see Luke. It was his first time meeting a Hale relative. And I love this picture of him. This is such a fun stage. He is really responsive and alert.


Here are a few more photos while I'm at it:

12 comments:

Star said...

Oh my darling! What a handsome little guy! He is so alert and intelligent looking, must because of his smartypants parents. I can't wait to see him in person!

Tristina said...

He looks so grown up in the first picture! Way to go Kate and Joes - you made a really cute kid :-)

Kyle said...

I have to agree, he is a doll.

kate said...

i loves him.

Jessica Davis said...

Katie, he is gorgeous. And I would LOVE to hear from you. Email me at jnallydavis@hotmail.com.

Burnhams said...

hi Luke, this is your bff Parker. We need to get together and play. Call me.
love, Park

Carter Family said...

Man I haven't seen the little tike in quite some time. He is getting big.
Bryce

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

What a cute blog!! He is so cute you guys... I cannot believe how long he looks..

Kyle said...

I had to privatize my blog. I know, paranoid right? Just too many scary stories about cyber stalkers. Leave me your email and I'll invite you onto my blog.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starley Family said...

Luke is so smiley! I love it. Don't you just want to give him kisses all the time? Ahhh, motherhood.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed