Friday, September 28, 2012

Lake Enid


What is it about sand and water that makes everyone, young and old, relaxed and happy?  In August we took a trip with the Kate and Caleb fam to Lake Enid and had the whole lake to ourselves!   Caleb had some rare time off and we took advantage of that by renting a rustic (to put it nicely) cabin by the lake.  I'm sure the fact that there was great disc golfing at said lake had nothing to do with Joey zealously planing this trip for us.

Lucy takes her before-throw wind-up seriously
Malan, the disc golf photographer, got these homies to pose.  Originally she asked them to hug in front of the basket. :)

if you look REALLY close you can see a tiny and I mean TINY deer.  They were seriously chihuahua sized mini deer

The beautiful beach pictures are taken by Kate... and I love them.












2 comments:

victoria said...

Do you know . . . I think that picture of Maryanne sitting and smiling in her white onesie, I think she looks a little bit like, well, me. Something about the mouth or something. What do you think?

J to the oey said...

Those were the days.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed