Here are some snippets of Luke's interaction with his little sister the first few days. He's been roaming around the house making up songs - "baby, baby, baby....". He's also been testing the limits on what he can and can't do with Lucy (which is kinda funny). He's been sharing his toys and his food with her. The last little clip is Luke cracking up at her hiccups. Only a few days old and she's already a comedian.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Luke & Lucy
Here are some snippets of Luke's interaction with his little sister the first few days. He's been roaming around the house making up songs - "baby, baby, baby....". He's also been testing the limits on what he can and can't do with Lucy (which is kinda funny). He's been sharing his toys and his food with her. The last little clip is Luke cracking up at her hiccups. Only a few days old and she's already a comedian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
happy kids
14 comments:
No foot, no foot, no foot! That's going to make me laugh for quite a while. They're adorable, Katie!
You look so pretty Katie! I can't believe how good you look and the two on your lap...wow...and it was just a few minutes ago that you were worried about never having any and now you have TWO!! What a blessing. Darling kiddos! I love to watch the pushing of the envelope the first few weeks, then the sulking and then the adoration...and then before you know it everything returns to normal and it will be like she was always there. Love the names! Feel well! Lay around, don't clean, don't get into normal clothes, don't do anything. You tell everyone for AT LEAST a month that you JUST had a baby. You will feel soooo good if you come back slowly!
She is beautiful.. The giggling at the hiccups was the bomb!! So funny. Congratulations on your little Lucy
The way I saw it was Luke was so interested in the impending disaster (Oh no!) about to happen to the baby. (What? That's MY foot? No, that's just impending disaster. It's out of my control.)
Like Wendy said, it takes a while for the new normal to set in. Three days after Lissa was born Anika asked, "When is she going home?"
We want to hold her so much!
so funny! i love the "oh no!" foot too. "oh no! i'm going to kick my baby sister! oh no!" they are so cute. luke suddenly looks so grown up, huh.
Luke is a good little singer! I think he really likes her.
I love these guys. Lucy is laid back and Luke is full tilt forward! They are going to be such a blessing to each other.
Fun post! Luke and Lucy are both adorable! It's going to be fun and crazy to figure out this whole new world together.
Oh the funzy times to be had at the Hale household. So sweet! Next thing you know he'll be letting her sleep with him when she has bad dreams...
Oh how fun. I have to say, I'm totally jealous. I wish Cael had a little sister to bother. :)
Hi twinner!! I found your blog from Sarah's. Congrats on a beautiful new baby. She is adorable and I love her name. I'm so glad everything went well for you guys!! Sounded like a smooth sailin' delivery. I'm sure you were so glad about that! Take care and enjoy your new little girl!!
By the way here's my blog if you ever want to see it...joelizabbyemmy.blogspot.com.
I love the sound of Luke and Lucy! You really chose a good name for that little girl! I love how Luke says, "Oh no, oh no..." while trying to touch Lucy with his foot. Funny boy!
I can't believe I was your nurse-- kind of. Just pretend I was there. I need to meet my twin. That's awesome. She must have been really cool :) We miss you guys. Your kiddos are just as cute as can be!
I loved it all!! She is so beautiful! I hope to get a girl ONE DAY right? Well Congratulations. We are so excited for you guys. Way to go for making cute babies.. Oh, and good luck with two.. it is challenging at the beginning and now it is so fun that they are best friends.
Post a Comment