We love it here. and we're soakin wet to prove it.
So, we went on a neat adventure to mud island river park. It's a model of the mississippi river. a real, geographically correct model that you can wade and splash in It ends here at the gulf of mexico.
I love your pictures, and your blog. It has been a while. I am so glad that all went well for your house. Glad that you will be able to have pay stubs soon... Good luck with everything. Keep in touch.
LUKE- You are the man.. First kiss already? Do you get that from your mom or dad?
The cuteness factor of your blog is overwhelming! I just can't take it any more. I'm glad you love your new home, and leave it to you guys to already have made friends with the neighbors.
how cool!!! I love all your new posts, and parker misses his buddy Luke. Glad you are enjoying your life out there! We want to see some pics of the house.
Wow!!! You've been so busy! Super darling blogs. Luke you are definately smooth with the ladies. I am so sad we missed Leah's reception. Well Aloha should do the trick. Can't wait to see more amazing stuff from Memphis!
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
9 comments:
What a cool place! How fun, and I love that picture! SO cute!
I love that picture of you and Luke!! We need to talk soon :-)
I love your pictures, and your blog. It has been a while. I am so glad that all went well for your house. Glad that you will be able to have pay stubs soon... Good luck with everything. Keep in touch.
LUKE- You are the man.. First kiss already? Do you get that from your mom or dad?
The cuteness factor of your blog is overwhelming! I just can't take it any more. I'm glad you love your new home, and leave it to you guys to already have made friends with the neighbors.
loved all the pics and updates. you are all tooooooooooo cute!!
What a great mini-Mississippi (spell that ten times fast!) You are fun kids.
how cool!!! I love all your new posts, and parker misses his buddy Luke. Glad you are enjoying your life out there! We want to see some pics of the house.
Wow!!! You've been so busy! Super darling blogs. Luke you are definately smooth with the ladies. I am so sad we missed Leah's reception. Well Aloha should do the trick. Can't wait to see more amazing stuff from Memphis!
I love it!!!! That looks like a ton of fun! Luke looks like he's lovin' it too!
Post a Comment