well, the penske truck is all packed and we're sitting in an empty house in maryland. (oh how I love this house!) we're ready to go ... but no house to move to. joey is suppose to start his job on july 7th and we were suppose to leave early this morning to start our trek to tennessee but we still haven't been able to get a loan! (oh don't worry that we were able to get a loan when Joey was a DENTAL STUDENT but can't when he's a DENTIST - that doesn't make much sense to me... especially since it's a cheaper house) I guess it's because it's not a guaranteed salary and he doesn't have any paystubs yet, so in this new "wont-give-ya-a-loan" market, it makes it a little tricky. we've got a few options left to try that will hopefully work but for now it's just us in an empty house eating pizza on the livingroom floor.
but all frustrations aside, it's hard to say goodbye to this house. we've put so much work into it and now that we're leaving and cleaning and putting some finishing touches on it - it looks even better. even though our new house will have more room and be about 50 years newer - I will miss this old house and fighting over the bathroom sink in our tiny bathroom.
well, please just pray for us that we'll be able to get a house. we sure would like to have a place to live.
p.s. we just got back from a 3 week vacation in Utah - we had a blast. someday soon I'll get some pictures posted. stay tuned ...
15 comments:
We feel your pain. We were told that we couldn't qualify for a home loan until we had at least a years worth of pay stubs. It's amazing how the market for home loans dried right up. That's the reason why we have to rent for a year before we can buy :(
we'll be praying for you. Good luck with the drive and the move. I'll miss you at stake stuff.
it was so wonderful to spend time with you!! we will pray fervently for you to get your loan!
p.s. maybe you can share with the cresaps until the loan comes through?
Hi honey! I'm so sorry for you. I'll see if Matthew has any wonderful suggestions! I love you and had a great time when you guys were here!
peace
Oh, man! Would it help if you sold your old house? We will pray for you.
I don't quite get why moving(buying &/or selling) can't be easier. It has to be the most stressful thing we've ever done. I was told that it's times like these that we look back and laugh...I'm still waiting for that part. Good luck with the move, if there's a couple that's prepared to live on love(or out of a moving van) it's you guys!
Sheeshagabasheesha!!!!!! That's not fun at ALL!!!! Jansen told me about the craziness and we have been praying for you. I hope that things work out and I'm sure they will. We miss you!
Holl
P.S. I need to see pics of Luky!!
Oh Kate! It appears that we just have to really want to move to actually go through with it. Sometimes I think it would have been easier to just stay in MD. However, things work out in the most unexpected ways (read our story about our trailer episode). Don't worry, you can always come live in our apartment with us, it has been done before! Except now we have three kids and you have one . . . so we might have to work out the kinks.
Sure love ya!
Amy
this post just makes me sad. You better just stay in Maryland with us :)
good luck, i'm sure it will all turn out well. you are in our prayers. he do me a favor, when your life settles down a little and you unpack your computer- will you tell devin to add me to his blog, he left a message on mine but i can't contact him back. thanks lady. love ya.
How poopy! I know everything will work out, you do have a charmed life you know. Our thoughts and prayers are with you too!
After surfing loads of blogs, making desperate phone calls, and searching practically the whole internet, I have finally tracked you guys down. Really I just talked to Star Primm and that got me reminiscing down memory lane. Her blog led me to yours. Good to see all is well in the Hale family. You have a super cute family. Oh, and this is Matthew Lee from N. Ogden not Trisha's. Domo Arigato! I think that means bye.
I meant Sayonara...and that was crazy how I didn't even plan on star leaving a comment like the same time i did. i think that was some supernatural ebb and flow stuff going on.
Fawget awbout it! Come and stay with us in New Yawk. But if yous want to pawk yaw caw, it'll be five dawlas.
Post a Comment