Tuesday, May 6, 2008

conGRADUATIONs ems!


the yittle sis graduates. go aggies!

5 comments:

victoria said...

Yay for Emily! And fabuloso picture. What a gorgeous grad.

Kyle said...

Wow! I feel so old now! How fun to see her all grown up! Congrats!

Stace said...

Em looks so much like your mom here. Wow! Oh and congrats Em.

Jes said...

Hey, I hope you're taking good care of my bro. He's a good kid. Did he tell you that his birthday is this week? It's on Thursday the 15th. He sent us a picture of your little Luke. I'm glad he has someone to make him think of us often!

Thanks for the comment.

Berrett's said...

Hey Joey and Katie!

I found your blog off of Ben and Nikki's! How in the world are ya? I have to say you have a CUTE little boy! ANyway, I think i've met Katie a few times at good ol' Alta back in the day. Hope you guys are doing well! Good luck with the move!

Tina and Justin Berrett

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed