
Our offer on a house in a suburb of Memphis got accepted today. Thank heavens for this buyers market cuz this poor dental student family didn't know how they were going to pay for closing costs, but it turns out we don't have to pay any. Here's a picture. Coming from Huntsville we feel like suburb sellouts in this house, but we love the neighborhood, lots of tots running amok. Also it's just 10 minutes from my work and even closer to church and the temple.
13 comments:
Great looking house guys. Congrats.
Oh, I'm so excited for you! That is the cutest house! Congrats and good luck wrapping everything up and moving there. When will you guys be in Utah? We've got to get this BBQ planned!
Oh wow! Looks absolutely lovely! Congratulations you three!
But that's not the house you showed us. Why? Congratulations, though. Especially on being so close to the temple.
Wow!!! I am so jealous! We are planning to squeeze into a smaller apartment for more pay...what were we thinking?!!! Just kidding. I really love the house. We'll have to break in your guest room, hint hint.
sweet! it looks really nice. congrats on the whole house thing.
Beautiful!! So I guess that the trip went well :-) I can't wait to hear all about it and Caelan and I are looking forward to visiting in August!
Awesome Possum! It looks fabulous!
i looove it! can't wait to visit and buy a house of our own as well, but it won't be that cute fer sure.
We got to see it at Casey & Edith's house! So great for you guys. And really great that you're so close to everything. (More time at home with fam.) Hope all goes well for you in the transition! Love you guys!
ps - will you enable your site feed? pretty please?
Thanks!
Gorgeous!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment