Tuesday, July 31, 2007
OH BOY! OH BOY!
We found out on July 17th that we are having a boy. I had a dream about 3 weeks before that we were having a boy - so it was literately a 'dream come true'. We are so happy about it. We spent 45 minutes looking at our son on a black & white screen play with his toes and wiggle and move around. It is such a miracle - this whole growing-a-baby-inside-of-you thing. I think it made it more real for both of us. I couldn't stop smiling. I think after finding out what you are having and see your perfect little one - it created a stronger bond and connection for me - that I think will just keep getting stronger. I still freak out sometimes that I'm going to be a real live MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
happy kids
4 comments:
I am so happy for you and Joes! You are going to be great parents!! :-)
ohhh that makes me so excited. Our babies can play with their toes together. I love little Baby Hale already! And so does our little munchkin...whatever it may be!
Katie...I am so excited for you guys! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more, you and Joey are going to be a great mom and dad!!
Whaaaah! I just found out this morning you guys were expecting. Congratulations! Boys are so fun. This is AJ by the way just in case you didn't know who this "Aaron" guy is.
Post a Comment