Katie!!! I am so glad I found your blog!!! What a fun little sailing trip! You and Joey are so great, I am so excited for you guys to have a baby! Congrats! I hope you are doing great! You are the best!
Hey guys... when do you come back to Baltimore? We heard that you are having a BOY!!! That is so sweet. We are way excited for you. If ours is a girl, we will set them up okay? Call us when you get back to we can hang out, or go see Hairspray again :)
Joey Hale- You'll have to think way back to your BYU days to remember me and my roommates Rachel, Laura, Willow...we met you through the big D Manwaring. Anyhow, I cheered with Lisa Calderwood in high school and just linked from her blog to yours. Looks like you and Katie are happy and enjoying marriage! And from reading these other comments--congratulations on your baby boy!
oh, cute katie and joey...ahoy! you sail (come on, 'what about bob'...) how happy to be stalking you in more than one way now that i found your blog! we loved seeing you in the museum (so illegal, i know...but all the more fun). hope you are feeling well. you guys rule.
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
7 comments:
I'm jealous! We haven't been sailing yet. Looks like you picked a great day to be on the water!
you better tell people that is the shirt of an eight year old.
hottie!
Katie!!! I am so glad I found your blog!!! What a fun little sailing trip! You and Joey are so great, I am so excited for you guys to have a baby! Congrats! I hope you are doing great! You are the best!
Hey guys... when do you come back to Baltimore? We heard that you are having a BOY!!! That is so sweet. We are way excited for you. If ours is a girl, we will set them up okay? Call us when you get back to we can hang out, or go see Hairspray again :)
Joey Hale- You'll have to think way back to your BYU days to remember me and my roommates Rachel, Laura, Willow...we met you through the big D Manwaring. Anyhow, I cheered with Lisa Calderwood in high school and just linked from her blog to yours. Looks like you and Katie are happy and enjoying marriage! And from reading these other comments--congratulations on your baby boy!
oh, cute katie and joey...ahoy! you sail (come on, 'what about bob'...) how happy to be stalking you in more than one way now that i found your blog! we loved seeing you in the museum (so illegal, i know...but all the more fun). hope you are feeling well. you guys rule.
Hey there! I finally figured out this blog thing. Sort of. Smooth sailing just like the picture!
Post a Comment