Good times. :) Good memories. :)
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Blue Lagoon
Feeling nostalgic today. I asked my realtor to send us some pictures of our house a while back and I wanted to post them here so we could always remember our home when our children were little. We had so many happy memories here. This is where I brought home 3 of my 4 babies. This is where I spent the 9 years of my motherhood where most of my time was spent changing diapers, cleaning messes, wiping little hands and faces. That stage of my life is now over (except the cleaning up messes part) :) and I'm just feeling a little twinge of miss. I'm not sad but I did love those years. It was hard and busy but in a different way that it is now. There were endless chores to be done but the pace of life was a little slower and more time to enjoy and snuggle children. Anyway, I could go on and on but I'll just post these house pictures now. I loved this house. Or maybe I didn't, maybe I just loved the memories and the people who lived in the house.
Good times. :) Good memories. :)
Good times. :) Good memories. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
happy kids













2 comments:
I love this post. 9 years with some great memories . It was good house .
I will always love that house because of the many joyful times we got to share with you there! You made it so warm and welcoming and wonderful to be there. I am forever grateful for our Memphis years together!!!
Post a Comment