***Warning: Long post, may cause drowsiness, do not read while driving***
HALLOWEEN
The Flinstones and a monster. Pebbles and Wilma. Cute lion Alex Bate. Monster trick or treating with Mulan and Home Depot handyman. (Aiden & Graham)
Headless Horseman. how cool is that? and creepy. Luke loved it.
FALL HIKING & BIKING
One of my favorite days I want to remember -
THANKSGIVING

with the Bate, Lewis and Austin families

Wise Owl, Graham and Avary
ZOO ON ICE - Luke's first skate (December 3, 2010)
ST. JUDE HALF MARATHON
before & after. :-)
best running partner.
Christmastime
DECEMBER 20th!!
Happy Birthday to Luke. His party was last week but his birthday was today. He got to go to the Fire Museum with his friend Avary.



and before I finish this monster post, here is a little shout out to my favorite kids. A little time capsule.
LUKE - 3 years old (today!)
Untitled from katiehale on Vimeo.
I think he says "La remote control a So" - what do you think?
LUCY - 11 months (tomorrow)
Untitled from katiehale on Vimeo.
(dates of clips - 11/13, 11/20, 11/25, 12/4, 12/1)phew! ok, MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! see you next year!

7 comments:
me thinks you got a nice new camera? your pictures are so great! what stinking cuties you have, utah is so lucky they get to see you soon!
Yay! Our last fix before we see you tomorrow!
Katie, what a cool family. I lmbo at the point where Luke said "uz uht a pohwees one?" when he sees the cab lights on the dump truck. (last post) I think a yellow police dump truck division would be a nice addition to Memphis law enforcement. Did you really get a new camera? Your new blog pic is awesome. Old Lukey-boy can sure carry a tune, man that kid is an amazing singer for 3 yrs... maybe better than ser-ber was. Dont tell her I said that.
No, I didn't get a new camera. The blog header pic and the last two of Luke and Lucy on this post were done by my friend during our family pictures.
Wow that was quite the catch up. Good work. I'm excited to chase Luke around and squeeze Lucy's cheeks.
Tomorrow!? You're coming tomorrow? YEAHHH! I really did not fall asleep during this post. You were a very cute Halloween family. I had low aspirations and didn't even reach those - I think the end result was a black t-shirt. Oh, with an orange necklace. I've got spirit - yes, I do! Your kids are good, real good. See you very soon.
I love the Flinstones costumes! Especially your giant beads. It was fun to see you over the break. Sorry we didn't get to talk more. :(
Post a Comment