Lucy: 4 to 6 months -
Lucy: 4-6 Months from katiehale on Vimeo.
(added 7/28) Just had Lucy's 6 month doc appointment. She's 26 inches long (65%)and weighs 15 lbs (30%). Head circumference is 43 (75%). So she has only gained 3 ounces in the last two months!!! It's time to step it up and make sure she's getting enough to eat. (doctor's orders)
12 comments:
wowzas. that gurl has gorgeous eyes.
ya'll done good. congrats to little lucy on six months!
(Said through sobs...) I love her so much! (more sobbing...) I love her so much!!
So really, she's the cutest thing in the world. It's kind of funny because I think she and Luke look so much alike, and I think Luke is a Mini Joey, but I think she looks so much like you! How about that, huh?
I'm going to keep on writing because you always leave these awesomely long comments for me and I want you to know how good it feels. It's pretty awesome. It makes me think that we are like bffs or something and you don't live so dadgum far away. Sorry for the language. I'll keep it clean, this being a family site and all.
And, sorry to all the subsequent readers of the Katie and Joey blog comment section for "Lucy is 6 months". You won't care about any of my post, and you shouldn't because it's almost 1:00am and really, no one should leave posts on blogs when it's almost 1:00am. All you get is a bunch of rambling.
WE LOVE THE HALES!!!
I'm with Robin; she is beautiful and she is a mini you -with brown eyes. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!
Love you so muchy
i'd write more but the kids are demanding to watch luke and lucy videos again!
She is SOOO pretty. I never noticed it before, but now I see Luke in her face so much. Did you get her present from us? I send it on Thursday but forgot the note. Love you guys!
she is so wonderful! i love that you posted video, it really helps me feel like i know her. i need to do more video of my girls. loved it!
What a beautiful girl! She has such pretty eyes.
I love the video when she puts the camera in her mouth. Where did you get her high chair? I likee. I haven't started Amelia on foods yet. Was that her first time that you got on video? Looks fun....
Good lookin' kids
She's got the look--those round eyes look just like you as a baby!
So when are you guys coming out for keeps?
I forgot to leave a comment before - we love Lucy! The girls watched her video over and over. She's a doll. I love that first pic with Lucy and Luke.
I love Lucy's crazy face. She looks super spunky.
Hey Katie!
Just thought I would drop a line to say hello. Looks like you guys are really having a great time in TN and the little ones have gotten so big!
Hope you are doing well!
Genevieve
Post a Comment