Who is this?? That doesn't even look like him.
So, the good news is that last night Lucy slept through the night for the first time. 11.25 hours without stirring. The bad news is that I think I got about 2.5 hours. Too bad I missed out on that awesomeness - hopefully she'll do it again... a lot. This kid (pictured above) finally fell asleep about 1:00 and woke up every 40 minutes. He was sick when the Harris fam visited, got better in 3 days and then a week later got sick again. No fairzeez - it's summer!
In other L&L news, Luke is now sleeping in a big boy bed and Lucy is sleeping in a big girl crib in her own room. She rolled over all the way for the first time on June 2nd. She's been almost rolling over for about a month. So, here's a little snapshot of my kids on this the 16th of June, 2010.
My crusty-eyed talkative boy:
(disclaimer - 2.5 minutes of a 2 year old talking about random things like mean police bugs, firetrucks and dump trucks. it's mostly just for me to remember how he says "forkawift")
luke sick from katiehale on Vimeo.
My giggly baby girl:
7 comments:
oh those giggles! so wonderful. and so sorry lukey is sick. feel better luke!
Amelia was cracking up at Luke's video. Love the Lucy video. We hope your eyes feel better soon Luke!
kinda wish I wasn't eating lunch while seeing that picture.
Poor Luke. Eye gunk is the worst. I love his talkativity. And Lucy's giggles! She's a love bug.
Love the videos!! Yucky eyes Luke! Poor guy! Loved hearing Lucy's giggles! Barely heard anything from her when we visited Memphis! SOOO CUUTTTEE!
I hadn't heard a good giggle from Lucy. But I knew she was te giggling kind. You're right that doesn't look like Luke! Yowie!
What I love is when they have such boogery eyes that their eyelashes stick together and they wake up screaming because they're blind!
Sorry about it.
That's one cute Lucy! And Luke,too, sans eyes.
Post a Comment