I was spying on Luke today as he climbed up on the couch with Lucy. I was about to run in to protect her but thought I would just wait to see how he would handle it without me around. He climbed up and laid down by her and put his arm over her and declared "I love you!" It was the dern cutest thing I ever saw. Then he proceeded to cover her with pillows. ah love.
14 comments:
He was saying, "I love you so much I just want to smother you to death!"
That video was so cute. It's amazing how much older Luke seems now that little Lucy is next to him.
Cute kids.
Andrew says:
I loved the show! I loved it. It was so cute. And I loved that like Luke is hugging her and stuff. And I love that he's just hugging her and snuggling with her. Oh and that song...we have the movie that goes to it.
Megan says:
That video was super cute! You have a super cute family.
Ahh, what a cute little montage. And good song. We also have the movie that goes to it. Mike covered my head with a pillow once, too. I think he was trying to show how much he loves me. See you in 6 days!
yay! so sweet. we definitely need more posts from you though, i almost didn't recognize lucy! :)
SO cute!! Miss you!
Thats adorable!! We have been singing that song quite a bit around our house lately. The kids are will be appearing in Annie Jr in late June here in Preston. =) I agree that we need more posts of little Lucy Loo Hoo (is that ok I nick-named her?) before I forget what she looks like!!
That was the perfect song. Lucy has this one expression that is so full of funny--I just know she's going to be a riot when she grows up.
We can't wait to see you guys! Wish we could see the kids, too.
ah, how cute. i always wished i had an older brother!
Soo Cute!!!
So sweet. You're a wise Mom to hang back and trust him. We love having those cousins nearby. So sad 'bout when we won't.
you always know how to make me cry!
adorable! You guys make super cute kids.
Yeah! More pictures! She has changed so much. Beautiful baby girl Kate. And Luke is such a big boy! haha. I want to meet them!
Post a Comment