Friday, November 13, 2009

EMZEEZ!!

My youngest sister Ems came to Memphis! I loved having her here and it reminded me that I really do want to live by my sisters someday. We did some Zumba dancing at the gym, went to the Memphis Zoo, she got some cavities filled by Joes, we biked around the lake, played with Luke at the playground and ate a lot of good food. On the last day she was here - she decided I needed new shoes. We shopped all day and bought me 3 pair of new shoes and some new clothes too. When we got home she helped me go through my closet and get rid of all my ugly shoes. Since I am so bad at it - it was nice to have someone who MADE me get rid of stuff. She was so funny cause her biggest disappointment of the trip was that we didn't have time to go through my CLOTHES too. What a good and helpful sister. Since she's been gone, I've gotten a couple phone calls from her about shoes. She's still going strong. She is a project finisher and this project (project: make katie cuter) is not quite done. So, I like having a personal shopper - it's pretty cool.

Zoo - The Teton Trek


Sunday afternoon Swiss Cheese Fondue


Pile of my ugly shoes




Luke loved Emily. The morning she left we told Luke she was going bye-bye on an airplane. Later that day we were out on the trampoline and an airplane flew over us and Luke pointed and said, "Airplane! I want Emily. I want Emily!!" It was so cute.

7 comments:

calico cat said...

It's funny how everyone who stops in to visit you gets their dental work done, too. Would be nice to have a dentist in the fam!

Josie said...

I love that Emily Songer! And I love Katie! Two of my favorite gals of all time! What a fun trip for the two of you to share, and so glad that she was able to help you out so much:) Cute pics!

Star said...

Hey, I think I have some of those same shoes! Does she hire out? What cute sissys, and yes you do need to live close to us (me included, I consider myself a sissy)!

Jenny said...

If I visit you, do we have to exercise that much?

victoria said...

I'm going to stop brushing my teeth so I get lots of cavities and have to come visit. I didn't think your shoes were ugly. But then, I probably need Emily to come clean out my closet.

And good job with all those boys for three days! That must have been good exercise. Love the carousel pic.

Holly said...

Oh!!!!! What an AWESOME visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you guys had a fun time! Your sister is so stinkin' cute and it looks like you guys have a riot together. I needed to tell you that I LOVED THAT PIZZA RECIPE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! It was SOSSOSosososososo good! Thank you so much for giving it to me! You are wonderful! I feel like I really want to visit you. Can I just go ahead and invite meself over to memphis? That's a good idea, right? So, it's official then. I am inviting us over. Great! When should we come? Ü

Sara said...

Those shoes make me giggle. You are looking so cute with a little baby bump! When do we get to see it in real life?

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed