Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Luke Joseph Hale born 12/20/2007

Joey made this slideshow for me to watch Christmas morning.

6 comments:

Colin Lewis said...

Congratulations on having the baby! I take it everything went as well as could be expected? What a cute lil' bundle. It makes me excited to have our baby here in a few weeks.

I'm excited to read more about your experience, so hopefully you'll have a chance to blog more soon.

Congrats again!

kate said...

what a cutie poo. love uncle cody singing too! we are so so happy for you three.

Burnhams said...

It was so fun to see Luke yesterday. He is so cute, I just love him. Call me if you need anything. Love ya!

Selena said...

What sweet pics! You have quite the handsome little man :)

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Loved the movie. Good job, Joey. Luke is so cute. I love all the outfit you guys put him in.

Ye Stewart Clan said...

I . . . love . . . this.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed