Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hairspray!

Last night Joey and I went to Hairspray at the Hippodrome Theatre with Eric and Tristina. There is something about that show that I keeps me coming back. We saw it in NYC and then I went to the new movie in the theatre 3 times! I thought I might be sick of it - but sure enough - it gave me the old Broadway show rush of excitement.

Before the show we went to Mem Sahib Indian Restaurant and had a 3 course Indian meal. It was incredibly delicious.

8 comments:

Tristina said...

The pictures were too cute not to post on both of our blogs! Yes, good times, were had by all - we have to do it again! The Color Purple in the spring!!

eric said...

I was hoping there would be a picture of the pants on your blog...

edith said...

Katie, Katie, (oh, and Joey)! I accidentally found Joey and Katie HILL on blogspace. Isn't that freaky? They are at joeyandkatie.blogspot.com
They have a baby boy.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

How fun! Enjoy going out now because once the baby is here, it will get a lot hard! Hey, can you post more pictures of you with your tummy? I'm still having a hard time believing you are pregnant!

Emily said...

Hey Katie! We had a great time with you guys the other night. I will eventually get to blogging about our rousing night. You guys are such a cute couple. I can't believe you've known each other since elementary school. Have fun at the library.

Emily (Barbara)

Weavers said...

I need your email. I am really excited about NYC but I don't know if Jared can get Monday off. You definately don't have to miss the Rockettes on our account though! We actually saw them last year anyway. I'm still trying to get in contact with my friend to see if we can crash her place in the Bronx. Have you had any luck finding a place?

The Gainors said...

you are so cute! you will be the best mommy ever. are you guys coming home for Christmas?

The Gainors said...

and i'm a idiot, because you are due close to Christmas right?

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed