1. Meeting the Princesses
2. Under the SeaThis is a new ride in New Fantasyland and it was really cool. You basically get to ride through the movie - you go "under water" and see all the mechanical fish, crabs, mermaids and witches singing and then there is a new room for every song. Lucy loved it.
3. Frozen Butterbeer from HogsmeadeButterbeer tastes like an ultra creamy sweet version of cream soda. I liked it but couldn't drink much but Lucy loved it and drank the whole thing.
4. Penguin PrizeLuke wanted to play a shooting carnival game and the thing that won me over to let him do it is that he said he just really wanted to win Lucy a penguin. So he did.
5. Seuss Landing (Universal Studios)
6. Swimming with cousins
8. Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground
10. Hoola hoops and bubbles
phew, that was a detailed report. but good to have. thanks for hanging in there. we loved that trip because of family and in spite of being sick. disney - you make some mean magic. (good mean)
last year's disney trip (short) slideshow here